Saturday, May 12, 2012

A trip to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island

On May4 ,2012 .My school went a trip to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.I never went a trip with my class mates before.So it was my first trip and happiest trip forever. We went
together with a subway train and it was so funny with my friends.
Everybody look fresh and exciting when we reached to ferry port.It was wet and foggy at that time and the sky was full of clouds.
                 I don't want it is and I just taken it. Somebody tell me please.
 The ship trip was full of people and they were exciting to see new things.
That's me ......I'm not as handsome as korean idols.
                 My only one burmese friend Junior Moe Thant Kyaw.
It's called the Statue of Liberty.
                        Statue of Liberty and me.
                                 My friend,me and Statue of Liberty.
                    There were lots of students on the island and I thought other schools have
a trip like us too.
       With my US.History teacher Mrs.Vorlous.
Let's go to Ellis Island Museum.

                         These are the old luggages.
                                 Ancient Chinese.
When the European immigrants came to the United States,they had to work like this.
                                     Who is an american?
           Above shows where most of immigrants came from.
                                    Ancient English writing.
                                       Guitar
                        
                      European Immigrants came like this in the early 19th century.
                 Workers in the factory
                 Women were working like this in the early 19th century.
                            
                                           Let's married.
        When the immigrants just came to United States in the early 19th century,they stayed like this.
               Family in the agriculture works.
                       What a nice family?                  How do people make this?
                           
                              Old typewriter.
                                  Ancient piano
                                 
            Jewish traditional costumes.
                         I think they are also traditional costumes too.
                              Let's drink!
                          The history of Statue of Liberty.
                                    Museum in the past.
                               Really nice small island.
                                   What a very nice small size buildings.

                                 Very cute toys.
                 I love these toys.
                          It's me in the hallway of the museum.
       I was very tired in the evening because I was walking around the whole day.
              With my friends before we backed to New York city.
                            Bye Bye..Statue of Liberty...
                                 World famous city"New York"
I think it's a plane carrying something.
               We were backed to New York city.

Thank you very much for reading my blog.

Crazy Boy
5/12/2012







                               

No comments:

Post a Comment